Gayler Design Build selects business partners and associations with the highest standards of excellence. Longstanding relationships with trusted partners and associations are critical to client satisfaction and to our business, so we choose them with care. We proudly partner with:
As BayEast Affiliate partner, Gayler Design Build is a trusted partner who provides home remodeling services to BayEast members and their clients.
The Business Development Network of Contra Costa is a group of professional women assembled to share resources and develop businesses through relationships.
Alamo Women’s Club includes local business owners, teachers, and volunteers who strive to make Alamo a better place for everyone to live, learn and thrive. Our community involvement continues to grow, including an increasing number of scholarships and financial support for a diverse range of community projects. In the last five years alone we supported our philanthropic organizations with $108,000 in funding and scholarships for 50 students. We donated hundreds of hours volunteering and hosted popular programs and events throughout the year.
As the remodeling industry’s most comprehensive support organization for remodeling business owners, Remodelers Advantage has helped thousands of remodelers, from start-ups to $30 million firms improve company performance and quality of life.
The Danville Area Chamber of Commerce mission is to enhance the growth and development of business and the quality of life in the community, by helping to keep their membership informed, connected and prosperous. The Danville Area Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1948 to serve the business communities of Alamo, Blackhawk, Danville, Diablo and, originally, San Ramon.
NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) sets the standard for the remodeling industry. Each member of NARI is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
1. Promoting only those products and services which are functionally and economically sound, and which are consistent with objective standards of health and safety;
2. Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer;
3. Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws;
4. Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints;
5. Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition;
6. Obtaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities;
7. Obtaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities;
8. Taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors, and clients.
Rotary Club of Danville - Serving the community, in the workplace, and throughout the world since 1954.
Diablo Business Network - Local business owners supporting each other.