Gayler Design Build is an unrivaled, award-winning design-build firm with 20 national and regional design awards. Founded in 1961, they are located in Danville, CA and serve the Tri-Valley and Lamorinda regions. With an enviable 22-year track record, Gayler has completed every project on time, and on budget. From completing whole house remodels, kitchen and bath renovations and additions, to finishing outdoor living spaces, Gayler has been successful at executing the job to each customer’s satisfaction, incorporating personal design customization into every project. Their thorough planning process, quality of craft, dedication to excellence and clear communication (with clients, trade & supplier partners, the city and other regulatory organizations) keeps each project on track at every step. Of course, the finished product keeps generations of loyal clients, as well as new clients, coming through the doors.
Important to Gayler Design Build's distinction is its family-owned operations, headed by George and Darlene Gayler, and son Chris Gayler. The dependable communication and personal attention are what make Gayler so special, and their five-year written warranty means they stand behind their work and their word. Their hands-on approach puts client relations at the forefront of the business, and Gayler goes to great lengths to cultivate and deliver an incredible customer experience.
Gayler Design Build provides remodeling services in the Tri-Valley and Lamorinda regions including Alamo, Danville, Diablo, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Livermore, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, and Moraga.
Areas of Distinction:
- 100% on-time and on budget, 22 years running
- Five-year warranty on our work (five times the one-year industry standard)
- 20 national and regional design and craftsmanship awards
- Named Remodeling Magazine’s Top 50 national remodeling firms
- Voted #1 remodeling contractor in the Danville Weekly/Express (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Certified “Green Building Professional” since 2003
- Referrals from past clients account for 60% of our business
- 59-year old, local family-owned business
- 125 years of combined management experience
- 35% shorter project durations than the industry average
- 5 licensed contractors in a single firm
- 26.7 years of experience, on average, for our trades